The insurance products are not a deposit, not insured by the FDIC, not insured by any Federal Government Agency, not guaranteed by the bank or an affiliate, and may go down in value.
- up to 50 transactions free of charge1
- opening the account with only $3002
- automatically managing transfers between checking and investment sections3
- having no limits or cost for transactions made between both sections
- receiving a detailed monthly statement of transactions in each section.
- A fee of $0.50 will be charged per transaction (debit or credit) processed in excess of fifty (50) transactions during the cycle. A $25.00 fee will be charged when exchanging bills for coins over the amount of $1,000.00; a $10.00 fee for every bounced check deposited.
- $10.00 monthly service charge will apply and be debited from the checking account section if your minimum daily balance is less than $1,500.00. If the minimum daily balance stays above $1,500.00, there will be no charges.
- Open savings account sections are subject to a $5.00 monthly fee.
- A $0.50 charge will be processed for balance inquiries and withdrawals in ATMs outside Doral's ATM network.