How can I motivate my employees?
- Focus: If you show your employees that you are focused and committed, they will see your goals as their goals.
- Empathy: Putting yourself in others' shoes and understanding their needs, will set you apart from the rest; it will also become a source of motivation for your employees.
- Connection: Connect with your employees by explaining the company's objectives and make sure they feel that they're part of the overall achievements.
- Motivation: Give positive re-enforcement and support to employees that are performing well. A simple "great job" or "I like what you did" can make a big difference to their emotional state.
- Interest: Listen to your employees and show genuine interest in their personal and professional lives. This will make them feel valuable and important.
- The Golden Rule: Do unto others, as you would have others do unto you. This is crucial so that your employees see that you believe in fairness and equality.
Frances Ríos motivates and inspires you to take action. To see more results make sure to visit her web page francesrios.com