The public liability insurance provided by Doral Insurance is an excellent option to the regular public liability insurance because it offers broader coverage:
$99 a year with coverage of up to $4,000 in case of an accident
Doral's Private Compulsory Insurance¹
$174 a year with coverage of up to $300,000 in case of an accident and once the $99 cost of the Compulsory Insurance is reimbursed
- Example is based on a public liability fee for a 35 year old married man, resident of San Juan with limits of:
- $100,000 per person
- $300,000 for accident
- $100,000 for property damages
- $5,000 for medical expenses
So we can assist you, please call us at 787-474-6160.
- Insurance and annuity products are not deposits, are not FDIC insured, and are not insured by the bank or any federal or government agency (except the flood insurance provided by the National Flood Program).
- Doral Insurance Agency, LLC. is dully authorized by the Insurance Commissioner's Office of P.R.
- Doral Insurance Agency, LLC. is a subsidiary of Doral Financial Corporation and an affiliate of Doral Bank.
- This is a brief description of all our available products. Refer to the policies and forms to see all the terms and conditions.