Our products and services
We've got a number of options on conventional loans that fit your needs so you may acquire your home.
Take advantages of the flexibility of approval on this type of loan.
An online platform that gives you access to all your mortgage information available in one click.
Take advantage of the weekly specials that offers Doral Mortgage and today originates.
You are not alone in your difficult time. At Doral, we have alternatives to keep your home safe.
can we help you?
We give you tools so you manage your mortgage loan effectively.
we'll guide you
Contact me to buy or refinance.
Discover the advantages of being a Plus Client.
refinance your property
Refinancing involves getting a new loan that has a lower interest rate.
- Offers subject to credit approval under the parameters of each and must meet the criteria established by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) regulation under the Affordability / qualified Mortgages (ATR / Qualified Mortgage). Certain restrictions apply.
- Home Affordable Refinance Program is a federal government program.If your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac and the loan was closed on or prior to May 31, 2009, you may be eligible to refinance your mortgage under the expandable provisions of HARP. You can determine whether your mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac by calling your mortgage officer.
- The Program MI Casa Propia is subject to fund availability and applicants and property meet the eligibility requirements of the program, as established by the Administration for the Housing Financing of Puerto Rico and that meet the eligibility requirements of the FHA.
- FHA Program that allows clients with an FHA insured mortgage to refinance the balance owed with no income, employment or appraisal verification.
- The offers published on conventional loans for 15 and 30 years and FHA 30 years are for clients with a credit score (FICO) of 750 or higher that originate from April 15 to the 19th of 2014 and close on or before May 17. For Fannie Mae Conforming conventional loans from $75,000 to $417,000 with approved/eligible recommendation from the FNMA DU system, with “Loan-to-Value” (LTV) of up to 80% in purchase (20% down payment required from client) or refinancing without cash-out and up to 60% LTV in refinancing with cash-out for principal homes of 1 unit. In purchase the LTV could be up to 95% (5% down-payment required by the customer) and in refinance with cash-out the LTV could be up to 90%, but requires private mortgage insurance (PMI) which will increase the loan’s monthly payment and APR. Payment examples are rounded to the nearest dollar. Other offers and requirements apply to properties in condominiums, properties in flood zones or customers with other credit experiences.
- For loans insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) from $75,000 to $417,000, or to the limit established by the FHA for each municipality in Puerto Rico, whichever one of these is less, with an LTV of up to 96.5% in purchase (up to 3.5% required from client), up to 97.75% in refinancing without cash-out and up to 85% in refinancing with cash-out, all for principal homes of 1 unit. Subject to approval according to the parameters of credit of FHA and Doral Mortgage for this product. This product requires a mortgage insurance from the FHA. Payment examples are rounded to the nearest dollar. For loans of $417,001 up to $606,250 or clients with other credit experiences. Certain restrictions may apply, All offers are subject to credit approval under the parameters that should be met with the guidelines established by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) under the ATR/Qualified Mortgage laws. Certain restrictions may apply. Doral Mortgage is a subsidiary of Doral Bank. OCIF Lic IH-006.Doral Bank is an FDIC member.