The service and know-how that puts you at ease.
Buy or refinance with Doral Mortgage and enjoy:
Call us today at 751-2266
- Offers subject to credit approval under the parameters of each and must meet the criteria established by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) regulation under the Affordability / qualified Mortgages (ATR / Qualified Mortgage). Certain restrictions apply.
- Home Affordable Refinance Program is a federal government program.If your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac,you may be eligible to refinance your mortgage under the expanded provisions of HARP.You can determine whether your mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac by calling your mortgage officer.
- The Program MI Casa Propia is subject to fund availability and applicants and property meet the eligibility requirements of the program, as established by the Administration for the Housing Financing of Puerto Rico and that meet the eligibility requirements of the FHA.
- FHA Program that allows clients with an FHA insured mortgage to refinance the balance owed with no income, employment or appraisal verification.
- The offers published on conventional loans for 15 and 30 years and FHA 30 years are for clients with a credit score (FICO) of 750 or higher that originate from March 10th to the 15th of 2014 and close on or before April 4 2014. For Fannie Mae Conforming conventional loans from $75,000 to $417,000 with approved/eligible recommendation from the FNMA DU system, with "Loan-to-Value" (LTV) of up to 80% in trading (20% down payment required from client) or refinancing without surplus and up to 60% LTV in refinancing with surplus for principal homes of 1 unit. In trading and refinancing without surplus, it may increase up to 95% (5% of down payment required by the client in trading) but requires private mortgage insurance (PMI) which will increase the loan's monthly payment and APR. Payment examples are rounded to the nearest dollar. Other offers and requirements apply to properties in condominiums, properties in flood zones or customers with other credit experiences. For loans insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) from $75,000 to $417,000, or to the limit established by the FHA for each municipality in Puerto Rico, whichever one of these is less, with an LTV of up to 96.5% in trading (up to 3.5% required from client), up to 97.75% in refinancing without surplus (up to 2.25% required from client) and up to 85% in refinancing with surplus (up to 15% required from client), all for principal homes of 1 unit. Subject to approval according to the parameters of credit of FHA and Doral Mortgage for this product. This product requires a mortgage insurance from the FHA. Payment examples are rounded to the nearest dollar. For loans of $417,001 up to $606,250 or clients with other credit experiences, other offers and requirements apply. Doral Mortgage is a subsidiary of Doral Bank. OCIF Lic IH-006. Doral Bank is an FDIC member.