Certificates of Deposit
Take advantage of this account with excellent earning potential without taking risks. It’s a deposit account that offers you a fixed interest rate for a specific time period to help you meet your savings goals.
are you interested? »
- opening your CD with $1,000
- having a fixed rate
- competitive interest rates
- * Available for individuals only. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 1.30% and 1.60% APY are effective from March 31, 2014. Minimum opening balance for the Certificate of Deposit (CD) is $1,000. Disclosed APY is calculated based on a minimum balance of $1,000 and assuming that the deposits and interest earned stays in the Certificate until maturity. Offer applies to new deposits and does not apply to automatic CD renewals or fund transfers from other Doral Bank accounts. APY% may vary on different terms. Transactions are not allowed until maturity. The CD renews automatically at maturity at the valid interest rate at that moment. At maturity you have 10 calendar days to make any transaction without penalty. Withdrawals prior to maturity are subject to penalties that could reduce the earnings. Early withdrawal penalties are: 90 days of accumulated interest on terms over 365 days; or 180 days of accumulated interest on terms over 365 days. Some terms and restrictions may apply. Member FDIC. LIC OCIF B-34.
- Minimum balance to obtain the applicable APY (annual percentage yield) is $1,000. No transactions will be permitted while the CD is valid, only upon maturity. CD will renew automatically upon maturity date at the current interest rates available at maturity. You have up to 10 calendar days after maturity to make transactions without any penalty. To earn interest on the account you must maintain a minimum balance of $1,000
- Penalties before the maturity: 90 days of accumlated interest in terms of less than 365 days; 180 days of accumulated interest for terms above 365 days