The insurance products are not a deposit, not insured by the FDIC, not insured by any Federal Government Agency, not guaranteed by the bank or an affiliate, and may go down in value.
- opening it with only $10.00
- saving up to $3,500 for the summer
- the interest you accumulate is computed over your daily balance, and is credited on the maturity date2
- with automatic transfers you can save quickly and easily
- have the option to receive your savings through a check or be transferred to your checking or savings account3
- No partial withdrawals allowed. If account is closed before maturity date, the interest earned will not be credited to the account and a $10.00 service fee will apply. The account cycle lasts from June 1st until May 31.
- Payment of interest subject to maintain a minimum daily balance of $1.00.
- Upon the maturity date, if you choose to have the balance transferred to a Doral Bank checking or savings account, no charges will apply. If you choose to receive a check at the end of the cycle, there will be a $2.00 processing fee.