The insurance products are not a deposit, not insured by the FDIC, not insured by any Federal Government Agency, not guaranteed by the bank or an affiliate, and may go down in value. ©2014 Doral Financial Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- $0 service fees1
- just $1 minimum opening balance
- up to 5 debit transactions per month2
- free Doral Kids Banking Card with exclusive design3
- no minimum monthly balance requirement
- earning interest on balances of $0.01 and over
- parents can deposit money through electronic transfers from their accounts
- $0 service fee subject to maintaining an average daily balance of $100 or more, otherwise a monthly, $1.00 fee would apply . To open a Doral Kids account, it is a requirement to be done jointly with an individual of legal age (21 years old). Child's Social Security number and birth certificate required. For individuals only. Certain restrictions may apply.
- A $0.50 charge will apply for each transaction (ATM - Automatic Teller Machine, POS - Point of Sale, ACH Debits) processed in excess of five (5) during each cycle.
- Available upon request.
- A $0.50 charge will be processed for balance inquiries and withdrawals in ATMs outside Doral's ATM network.
- Doral Bank does not direct the content of its website to children under 13 years old; neither does it collect any personal information from minors.
- Doral Bank Member FDIC. Lic. OCIF B-34.