- competitive interest rate of 1.10% APY for a daily balance of $100,000 and over.1
- minimum opening balance of $5,000
- a higher interest rate compare to any traditional savings accounts²
- receive you payroll and pension by direct deposit3
- the convenience and security of the Doral Visa® Banking Card
- with more than 115 ATM's throughout the Island4
- phone banking thorough TeleDoral (787.749.7000)
- online banking and bill payments services. Enroll
- enroll your account statement into e-statement, and avoid the monthly fee of $1.50
- avoid the monthly fee maintaining a daily balance of $10,0005
Account available only for individuals.
- Annual percentage yield (APY) can change from time to time at the bank's discretion without previous notice. Charges can reduce the gain on your account. Other restrictions apply. Annual percentage yield (APY) effective as of December 01, 2014, on balances of $100,000 or more. Rate may vary. Other rates apply to balances under $100,000.
- You must maintain a daily balance greater than or equal to $0.01 to obtain the annual percentage yield (APY) disclosed.
- Subject that your employer, retirement system and/or university offers direct deposit.
- A $0.50 charge will be processed for balance inquiries and withdrawals at ATMs other than Doral Bank.
- A monthly fee of $15.00 will be charged if the daily balance for the cycle falls below $10,000.00.
- Offer valid while supplies last. By opening any deposit account, Doral will give away a certificate for a 25% discount on the regular tuition for one (1) year at one (1) of the disciplines offered by the School of Fine Arts of Guaynabo. Regular tuition cost $850. Disciplines to choose are: Ballet, Piano, Acting, Guitar, Violin, Band, Sewing, Art and Painting, and Canto. One (1) certificate per account opened per customer. You have up to one (1) year to redeem the discount. The minimum balance required to obtain the certificate is the minimum balance required to open the account with deposits.
- Offer valid while supplies last. By opening any deposit account, Doral will give away a certificate for a 50% discount on the regular ticket office for entry to the Museum of Transportation in Guaynabo. Regular Price: $10.00 adult and $5.00 children under 12. For more details access www.motpr.com. One (1) certificate per account opened per customer. You have up to one (1) year to redeem the discount. The minimum balance required to obtain the certificate is the minimum balance required to open the account with deposits.