The insurance products are not a deposit, not insured by the FDIC, not insured by any Federal Government Agency, not guaranteed by the bank or an affiliate, and may go down in value. ©2014 Doral Financial Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- a 1.10% APY interest rate with a $100,000.00 daily balance¹
- a higher interest rate than in traditional savings accounts²
- interests paid and credited to your account on a monthly basis
- free Doral Visa® Banking Card
- automatic transfers between accounts
- phone banking through TeleDoral
- free online banking and bill payments
- Annual percentage yield (APY) effective as of January 18, 2014, on balances of $100,000.00 or more. Rate may vary. Other rates apply to balances under $100,000.00. A $15.00 monthly maintenance fee will be charged to accounts that have a daily balance of less than $10,000.00. Other restrictions may apply. A fee of $10.00 will be charged per each debit or withdrawal in excess of three (3) during the cycle.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $0.01 to earn interest.
- Available only for individuals. Annual Interest rate and interest yield can change from time to time at the bank's discretion without previous notice. Charges can reduce the gain on your account. Other restrictions apply. For additional information. visit any Doral Bank branch. Doral Bank is an FDIC member. Lic OCIF B-34.